I was looking for the link this morning and couldn't find it. Thanks for the update and have a great day honey!Love you lots!Mom
You guys are famous-that's awesome. Sounds like you are having fun, keep us updated I love to see what your doing.love,Auntie Bonnie
Hey Kjirst,Do me a favor and keep an eye on your lil' sisters for me. Your such an awesome big sister and I love you for that! Thank you being such a great example to everyone. You make me proud!I love you,Mom
its really cool ha? you guys are awesome and the camp is really fun!!!
You have been so busy!! You totally look like a super star!! I am glad to see that you are having fun - we miss you and love you lots!!Candice
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was looking for the link this morning and couldn't find it. Thanks for the update and have a great day honey!
Love you lots!
Mom
You guys are famous-that's awesome. Sounds like you are having fun, keep us updated I love to see what your doing.
love,
Auntie Bonnie
Hey Kjirst,
Do me a favor and keep an eye on your lil' sisters for me. Your such an awesome big sister and I love you for that! Thank you being such a great example to everyone. You make me proud!
I love you,
Mom
its really cool ha? you guys are awesome and the camp is really fun!!!
You have been so busy!! You totally look like a super star!! I am glad to see that you are having fun - we miss you and love you lots!!
Candice
Post a Comment