Wednesday, July 16, 2008

2nd day of camp

I didn't get to writing yesterday- it was crazy! We did three things yesterday. It started with aviation. We each made our own planes from scratch with no patterns out of foam. Mine was really front- heavy, so it did a nose dive every time. We were on the 6:00 news for that part of the day. It was cool. I was also in the business section of the newspaper. Cicely and I were in the pictures! Then we did crime scene investigation. Two ladies from the FBI came and told us about how to do an investigation and the different jobs. WE did our own one that they set up for us. I was theevidence and photo log recorder. It was very fun! The last thing we did was science experiments. My favorite was the electric circuit thing. I had never done it before, but Alycia and I won the race. THat was it for camp.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Kjirstie,
I hope you have a fun day today. Remember to tell dad thanks for dropping you guys off and picking you up each day.
I love you,
Mom

**brighteyes** said...

it was really fun ha? i am glad that we came and got to meet stephanie and andrea!

Cicely said...

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Cicely said...

la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la