This week went by really quickly. We basically did two things today. First we made solar ovens. Mine was basically an umbrella with cardboard and tin foil over it. We made lunch in them. We had quesadillas, pizza nad s'mores. It actually turned out well. THen we worked on movies. We all made a movie for teh end of camp. I tried to put it on this post, but I can't. The parents are going to come and see it and then we'll head home. It's sad that we're leaving, but I get to have a sleepover tonight, so I'm looking forward to that.
5 comments:
Hi Kjirsten,
I'm glad you had a great time at MISS Adventures camp! We enjoyed having you and your sisters there. Very cool that you got your picture in the newspaper...You're famous! Have a great summer and good luck this fall :)
Karen
www.karensoasis.com/missadventures.htm
KJ,
Please provide the link to the newspaper article.
You may be interested in this article about girls and math,
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25836419
Love You
GPM
Hi Kj, It's Thursday night and I'm just now looking at emails. I think it's great you have your own blog. Camp sounds like you had a lot of fun things to do and learn. What are your plans for the rest of the summer? Love ya, Grandma Leoma.
Hi Kjirsten, I found you :) I really like the style of your blog, so cute! I have no idea what career to vote for....hmmm I will think about this one. You have a great mind and it will be a treat to see you share your gift with the world :) Have a great day! Love, Auntie Jen
Well I came back to vote...but the poll is closed :( it is fun to see how others see you isn't it?! Love the pic you designed! Love you!! Jen
Post a Comment