WEll I don't have a specific topic for thsi post: just an update. School has been good for the past two weeks because we had a two week break from cheer. ( The football season ended two weeks ago). I start again tomorrow and practice for basketball season. YW in excellence is on Tuesday. There's really not that much to write about. It's just been seminary, school, hw. I'm really looking forward to a visit from family next week!!! I can't wait until Christmas and my bday!I'll try and post more often!
-Kj
CHEER!
15 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Kjirst, I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of the Young Woman you are. You are such a great example to your younger siblings and I really appreciate it. I just wish you were around more often (so busy). Always hold your head high for you are a daughter of God!
I love you,
Mom
Post a Comment