Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas DInner

Last night we went as a family out to dinner in lieu of our annual trip to the nutcracker. We got all dressed up and went to a place called Anthony's. We stayed there for two hours eating. I got crab cakes, cream of asparagus soup, filet mignon, and a berry tart. It was SO delicious! The jazz band was playing Christmas music and it was so nice. At the end, our waiter dropped tons of dishes, and it was so loud. We jumped wuite a bit. Mom was giving Tanner a bite of her baked alaska when she jumped, so he had a little on his nose and we all laughed at him. ;) I'll post pics later since I don't have them on my computer yet.

3 comments:

All for J's said...

Jazz band, crab cakes, filet mignon and berry tart..sounds like a lovely evening KJ. I look forward to seeing the pics! Love, Auntie Jen

All for J's said...

You will do well with ALL of your finals...it was difficult to choose just one :)

**brighteyes** said...

that was awesome wasn't it? i wrote about it on my blog too!