Last week we had finals for all of our classes. We had three half days and two finals a day. I studied basically the whole week just for World History. That was the biggest because it was supposedly the hardest and my grade in there was 93, so if I did bad I couldv'e ended up with a B. After the last day, I went on to powerschool and look at my grades. As expected, I did the best in P.E. with a grade of 108%. THat didn't really count, though. WHoever guessed english in the poll won because my grade for that final was 101%! I don't know how I got that score because there wasn't an extra crdit. I got a 94%B in world history and A's in geometry and french. The worst grade I got was an 89% in earth science, which I expected because I didn't study for that one very much. I had a 97, so I knew that even if I failed I would still get an A. Overall, I'm very happy. I have all A's on my report card and over a 4.00 GPA because all my core classes are honors. I'm very excited to be on break. It's so easy to not have anything going on! I'm
SO excited for my b-day and Christmas! Well I hope you all have a great Christmas and happy New Year!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kjirsten and Merry Christmas! Great job on the finals!
Post a Comment