Today I turned 14! For my birthday, I asked if I could go out with Mom and Dad, so that's what I'm getting from them. I checked my e-mails on Monday, and I got an e-mail from at&t that said: "Thanks for purchasing your new iphone", so I knew what I was getting beforehand. It's still really cool! I love it. We don't do anything very unique for Christmas, so we just opened our presents and played the whole day. I have been having a great time so far! The only bad thing is that it doesn't snow, so it's no white Christmas. That's okay, though. Well, merry Christmas to everyone!
4 comments:
Congrats on getting an iphone! Sounds like a fun Bday too...relaxing with the fam. We love you!
yeah, i love cicely!! she is so cool!
Kjirsten
Happy BELATED birthday!!;) You are such an AMAZING friend!! Im so lucky. :) So glad you had a great birthday, missy! I hope we can see eachother this summer!!! love ya! <3
What's up chicky? I can't wait to see you guys! I know you guys are going to have a million friends that you'll be wanting to see, that's why I'm so happy you're staying with us! That way I'll be able to see you guys every day! See you soon!
Post a Comment